Friday, June 19, 2009

The Garden and back Yard

Okay, so here are some pics of the back yard and the Garden. This has been the strangest year as far as the weather goes. My poor garden is slowly growing, I mean slowly! My poor Zuchinni won't even come out of the ground. The Water mellon plant died. We need to have grave side services for it. The Cucumbers haven't grown since I put them in the ground too. And last of all the peppers are dying too. Hopefully it will warm up and decide to be summer. I spent several hours the week before Ellyce's baptism trying once again to fix the pond. It still has a hole in it, it's just down one foot instead of three feet as it was last year. I guess I should be thankful for that. I think it turned out really nice. Maybe I will tackle it this weekend again to see it I can get it fixed right. Wish me luck.















2 comments:

  1. Your backyard is looking so good. I love the way you have it set up. Is there anything on this earth that you don't know how to do? Love you guys............

    ReplyDelete