Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Snow Canyon Half Marathon...AM I CRAZY???

this is our nephew Ben and his Daughter Annie. Aren't they cute. She was so delighted ot see her Daddy after the race, and he was so tired.

Here I am after the 13 mile run, I can't believe it, who would have thought that I would have been doing this a year ago? NOT ME! the weather was beautiful.



The best part of this was the complimentary message, I asked are you sure that was 5 minutes? I think it was 30 seconds. It was not nearly long enough.




















This is Ben's wife Kim. She looked and acted like she had just done a short walk. not fair! I wanted to die.







Here comes Ben. we were all starting to get worried about him.












6 comments:

  1. Great Job Bryon!

    I'm so proud of guys for doing this! Now it's my turn to get my butt in gear and run!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Byron!! What a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew you could do it~good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you are crazy, but what fun! You kicked some butt! I am so proud of us. Good Job and lets let there be more in the future. Hurray for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed! A couple of my friends ran the race as well. They all agreed the weather was perfect, but the course was more difficult than they'd anticipated.

    Good job. You should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Job! I am very impressed with all of you and you all look GREAT! Wish we could have been there to support too.

    ReplyDelete