Monday, March 8, 2010

Lake to Lake 50 mile team Relay.

Saturday, march 6th, Mendy and I got together a team to run the lake to lake 50 mile team relay. It was amazing. Our team consisted of Mendy, Myself, Tim Roberts (my neighbor), Kemille (From Salt Lake), Jaimie (Kemille's Friend from St. George). We started out at Gunlock resivoir and ran to Sand Hallow Resivoir.


This is the first hand of from Jaime to Tim. Two miles into Tim's run, his back froze up and he landed on the pavement. Lucky for us Kemille's cousin Sean had come and was able to fill in for Tim.





Here is kemille handing off to Sean.




Mendy did legs 5 and 6 consecutively. She did awesome!






Then it went to Jaime, He left after his run to go to a family baptism.





Then to Kemille for leg #8















I then did the last two legs. It was brutal! Up hill on dirt/sand roads and the wind was blowing sand directly at me.














































Here we are at the end. what a fun / challenging run. Can't wait for next year.















3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time! I am so impressed!! Fiauna and I are running Ragnar with a bunch of my friends this June (I know "What was I thinking"!!) Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you Byron. Looks like a fun run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed!! Way to keep it up!

    ReplyDelete