Monday, April 26, 2010

Hurrican Half Marathon

My sister Michele took pictures of this race because my girls were in paraowan.



This past Saturday I went to Hurricane and ran their half marathon. It was great! I finished in 2 hours 2 minutes. My neighbor and I were trying to beat the 2 hour mark, but just barely missed it. It didn't help that the course was .15 of a mile too long. Either way I was able to set a personal record, so I shouldn't complain. The girls and Carolyn were at Parowan at a dance competition, so there are no pictures. Michelle and her boys were there and they took pictures and i will post them when I get them. Mendy also ran the half and she also set a personal record of 2 hour 47 minutes. what a fun run. There was a killer hill at mile marker 5 to 6, but we survived. pictures to come later.

1 comment: