Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lagoon, Family Reunion, and 26.2

on our way to The family reunion we met some of the family at Lagoon. We spent the day there and had a good time.







This is at the family reunion, a view from our tent back towards the gazebo and fire pit and volleyball area.





This is our home for a few days, it was so nice there in the trees.




after the marathon we went back up to the family reunion in morgan and got in the river, Ellyce wanted me to push her on her tube.







Here I am walking over to help Ellyce out of the water.








Mckenna playing in the river.







Mendy and I in the river after the marathon. It was so cold, but felt so good.









Here I am after the marathon walking up and down the street with Ellyce. You can see a float in the back ground. I finished in 4 hours and 38 min. according to thier timing, but according to my timing I did it in 4 hours and 33 min. What an amazing experience, we met some really neat people.










Here I am running in to the finish with my kids. Carolyn was there at the finish line taking pictures and cheering me on. How great is that?











Here is Mendy and I just outside the car after the run, I can't believe we really did it. She finished in 6 hours 1 min.











The finish line. there were several times I thought it would never come. what a welcome sight.













Here ELlyce and I are walking again.

















3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS, BYRON!! I am so proud of you. Now you know you can run a marathon. Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it!!! Congrats! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete