Monday, September 20, 2010

Cedar Canyon Half Marathon

What a fun Saturaday morning. Mendy, Tim Roberts and I rode a bus up the Canyon early Sat. Morning to run Cedar City's First Half Marathon. It was Great! I was able to beat my personal best time by 10 min. Mendy beat her time by 30 min. what an amazing day.
I ran into the young man at about mile 12 and he and I ran in together to the end.

Here we are sprinting to the finish line.










I just saw the timer and got so excited. I really didn't think that I could hit 1 hour 45 min.



















Dad and Ellyce waiting for Mendy to come in. Carolyn took pictures and it was great to see them all there to support us.








Here is Tim Roberts coming in. He has been my training buddie and it has been so fun getting to know him.










Here comes Mendy. aka Wonder Woman!








What a great finsihing time for her.














Here we all are at the end. Loving life.














2 comments: