Friday, November 12, 2010

Snow Canyon Half Marathon (my one year anniversary run)

This was my one year anniversary run. My first race a year ago was the Snow Canyon Half marathon, so I had to run it again this year. Over the past year of running I have completed six half marathon's and two full marathon's. One 50 mile relay and two ragnar relay's and the red rock relay. I also have run several 10k's and several 5k's. It has been a very rewarding year. I could not have done this with out the love and support of Carolyn and the girl's. I know it has not been easy for them to share me with running. Anyway, here are some pictures of the Snow Canyon Half this year. This is the finish line.
Here I come in, didn't think it would ever happen. I really struggeled this with the second half.



Glory hal-la-ula! the finsh line.



Here is Mendy.



Kamille Garvin came down to run this too. It was her first Half Marathon. I finished in one hour 54 min. Not great, but close to me best time.









2 comments: