Thursday, December 18, 2008

All Decked Out

We finally finished our decorating for the holidays. I didn't think it would actually happen before time to take it all down. I think it turned out great!








This is the family room





another view in the family room





Family room again














this is the entry, it is our Santa Collection







The living room tree. We have the lenox collectables and glass ornaments on this tree.









In the living room we have put ourcollection of nativities.










This is above the sink in the kitchen. We made these the year we were selling them to raise money to do invetro-fertilization to get McKenna and Ellyce. I we made so many Santa's that we thought we were going to throw up Santa's for the rest of our lives.














1 comment:

  1. 3 WORDS: I AM JEALOUS! I want my home to look like a home that belongs in Santa's neighborhood!
    Everything looks sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete