Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve. We always open up Pajama's.




Here are McKenna's slippers

Ellyce loved her TinkerBell Slippers



High School Musical and TinkerBell Pajama's were a hit




Every Christmas Eve we have a dinner and invite family that can come. we have prime rib and lots of good food. we had 23 this year.





Grandma Great! came and enjoyed her meal. It is always so much fun to have her here at our home. Hard to believe that she is 97.







Mom and Dad






Keith and Randy








Here is a pic of all of us.











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas table and all your family. Looks like you had a great time. Claudine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I should have come down. I alway did miss the good dinner you made. I think I got mac and cheese once that was pretty good. Great to see you on the "big" screen. You guys look great.

    ReplyDelete