Monday, February 2, 2009

update

Sorry, no pictures this post. Just wanted to update you all on the Diet. Both Carolyn and I are really thrilled that we are still losing. Just wanted to brag a little. I have lost 70 pounds as of yesterday. I have dropped below the dreaded 200 mark. Carolyn is now wearing a size small in most tops and is wearing a size 10. She has lost 67 pounds! So great!!!. We have encouraged my sister to start and she has lost 20 pounds in two and a half weeks. Way to go Michelle!

8 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled for both of you. I thought how good you looked in church yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so PROUD of you and your cute wife! Is C C Stucki your wife on facebook? Hope you are doing well. Sounds like you are!!!! Tell MIchelle congrats when you see her! Love ya Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. How impressive. You must feel great! Bring on the swimsuit and shorts weather, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should be so proud of yourselves. That is incredible! It was so fun to see you guys at the open house too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!! I'm starting phase two on Thursday,, so I'm really hoping to get back on track. Learned my lesson this time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope to be at the Elders Game Night. We are tending Brandons kids for three days and that is one of them, so we will have to work something out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bryon, that is awesome about your loss. Aaron and I want to know what your secret is? I've only lost 1 pound! Crap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is amazing! You do look awesome! Okay so I need/want to know the secret diet that you are on! I could stand to loose this baby weight about now! If you have time to email me I would love it!

    ReplyDelete