Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family Pictures in preparation for Parents 50th

Wew met down at the Temple grounds for most of the pictures. Ellyce had a hard time giving a real smile.
I just love this picture of my beautiful wife.

Here we are with my Grandma, she will turn 99 in August.

Here we are just my siblings.


This one is with our spouses.





Here is the whole gang minus Breadon who is in the mission field




this one is with the grandkids






I like how this one turned out, it was Lara's Idea.






This is up by the Tabernacle








Here are my girls.










playing in the water























I like the way this one turned out too











I really like this one. it was Carolyn's idea

















3 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures!! You do have beautiful girls at your house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, send me your email so I can invite you to my blog. I went private recently and need to add you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, here is my e-mail: bstucki@utah.gov

    ReplyDelete