Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The MidNight Run

We went to St. George to run the midnight run down at South gate Golf Course. It was a difficult run for some reason. Mendy and I were able to talk Carolyn into walking and Spencer and David into Running the 5k. We all did well. I was so impressed with David. He claims to not like it, yet he finished in 28 min. Not bad for his first 5k and for being so old.
McKenna to pictures, she was so upset that she didn't get one as I came in. I put in my personal record for a 5k. Did it in 24 min. I was so excited. I came in forth in my division and 38th overall, out of close to 500.

Here is Mendy comming into the finish.





Carolyn had a rough one. she walked it an close to the end she fell and really banged herself up pretty good. I am so proud of her at least trying.







No comments:

Post a Comment